Friday, October 24, 2008

Website/Webifying Professionalism

Well I finally got my online portfolio website sorted except still have a few linkage issues but hopefully they'll be sorted out soon. I started my website and in my mind it seems a lot different than what it looks like now but ah well, it sorta came out okay I think? I tried doing, along with the bubbles as the theme, an alternative universe type of thing with lots of different characters from different worlds, if that makes sense. Even though it didn't turn out quite like I wanted, it seems okay. My website is a little less professional and a lot less cooler than I imagined in my head lol, but then again this was my first attempt at creating a website with limited computer knowledge, so I did okay. My bubbles as the links idea didn't turn out quites like i wanted, which was meant to be the cursor when moved over a bubble, the bubble would reveal the links but unfortunately I couldn't figure that out given the amount of time I have left :( Then again I can always improve and come back to it later after uni is over and try and fix it but overall im happy with my first draft at a website.

No comments: